Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have a blog!

I know it's crazy, but I finally have a blog. My friends have been asking for it for quite a while, and now that I have pictures of my cute baby to share I can deny them no longer. Thanks to Amber who helped me set this up while I was at her house today. As to the future of this blog I can't promise much, but I will try to update with interesting stories and cute pictures at random intervals of time ( and truthfully the stories may not be that interesting, and the pictures may only be cute to me, but at least I tried). Enjoy!



Since this blog was created basically for Princess Sophie she deserves a proper introduction.



Miss Sophie Lynn Huffines was born on June 22 at 6:17 p.m. She was 19.5 inches and weighed 6 lbs. and 15 oz. She is now 4 weeks old, adorable, and the love of her mom and dad's lives.




We love you Sophie and welcome to our family!

4 comments:

  1. Sophie is gorgeous!! We share the same birthday! Little girls are so much fun! I can't wait for our girls to meet someday, especially since they are only 22 days apart! Congratulations.
    Luv,
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maranda:
    Good to see you joined the blogging world. I'm so excited to see updates of baby sophie. I love the pic of her on your sidebar in her tutu. How is motherhood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep waiting for another post!! She is so stinking cute!! Colt keeps asking me when Maranda and her baby Sophie are going to come to our house again. What a cute little family! LOVE you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new family pics. You look fabulous, and Sophie is perfect!!! When are you coming up?? Call me. Am

    ReplyDelete