So David was looking at the blog the other day and was quite impressed that I had posted so many times, BUT he asked me where all the pictures of London were (which I'm sure some of you are wondering as well). Honestly, I have so many pictures I am a little overwhelmed and don't know where to start! But I decided I'll just start posting a few pictures a day so you can really see what we have been up to. There may not be much commentary on them but I know the pictures are what people really want, so that is what they'll get. Enjoy!
Our First Night Out in London
(Westminster and The London Eye)
Gorgeous pics! I love them... makes me want to go back to London... sigh. We miss you guys! When do you come back?
ReplyDeleteWe come back August 26th. We should try and get together sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteYeah, now I'm jealous... Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and hear all about it!
ReplyDelete